Monday, March 9, 2009

Kings And Queens Sundays Playlist-February 15th, 2009

I'm very flattered by all the attention given my playlists from Kings And Queen Sundays. I'm having so much fun playing great music and vibing with good people. Big shouts to Bruce Martin for coming through and introducing himself to me. I'm happy to meet anyone who likes what I do.

Got more stuff to say, but I'll save that for later. Here's this weeks playlist! See ya this Sunday at Kings And Queens Sundays.

Reggie Beas

Kings And Queens Sundays-A New Soul Experience
February 15, 2009
OM Lounge, 92 Winthrop Street, Cambridge, MA (Harvard Sq.)
Every Sunday from 6pm to 11pm

(the list is short this week because we had to stop at 10:15 for another party that was previously scheduled)

1. Lets Get it On - Marvin Gaye
2. Special Lady - Ray Goodman and Brown
3. Cruisin' - Smokey Robinson
4. Between The Sheets - The Isley Brothers
5. I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby - Barry White
6. Searchin' - Roy Ayers
7. Sexy Mama - The Moments
8. Computer Love - Zapp & Roger
9. I Wanna Be Down - Brandy
10. Love's Taken Over - Chante Moore
11. Love Rain (f/Mos Def) - Jill Scott
12. Take You Out - Luther Vandross
13. Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell
14. Sweet Love - Anita Baker
15. School Boy Crush (Microphone Fiend Beat) - Average White Band
16. Talkin Out The Side Of Your Neck - Cameo
17. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
18. Wonderwall - Oasis
19. I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen
20. How Do I Say - Usher
21. Stay With Me - DeBarge
22. Fantasy - Earth Wind & Fire
23. What I Am - Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians
24. Midnight Train To Georgia' - Gladys Knight & The Pips
25. For The Lover In You - Shalamar
26. You Can't Turn Me Away (Get Money Beat) - Sylvia Striplin
27. Sweet Sticky Thing - The Ohio Players
28. Girl Callin - Chocolate Milk
29. Freddie's Dead - Curtis Mayfield
30. Shining Star f/The Roots & Erykah Badu - D'Angelo
31. This Masquerade - George Benson
32. Yearning For Your Love - Gap Band
33. Hot Butterfly - Chaka Khan
34. (7) I Feel Fine - The Beatles
35. Stitched Up f/John Mayer - Herbie Hancock
36. Pieces of Me - Rare Essence
37. Loose Booty - Junkyard Band
38. Go Down Baby - Rare Essence
39. Twenty Minute Work-Out [Remix] - DJ Kool
40. Back and Forth - Aaliyah
41. The Hunger (Album) - Eric Benet
42. Gotta Get You Home Tonight - Eugene Wilde
43. Rising To The Top - Keni Burke
44. Love No Limit - Mary J. Blige
45. I Want To Do Something Freaky To You - Leon Haywood
46. The Tracks Of My Tears - The Miracles
47. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
48. Just The Two Of Us W Bill Withers - Grover Washington, Jr.
49. Want Ads - Honey Cone
50. I Keep Forgetting - Michael McDonald
51. Love to love you baby - Donna Summer
52. Funky Sensation - Gwen McCrae
53. Heartbeat - Taana Gardner
54. Outstanding (Extended Version) - The Gap Band
55. What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin' - Stephanie Mills
56. I'm a Wonderful Thing, Baby - Kid Creole & the Coconuts
57. Somebody Else's Guy - Jocelyn Brown
58. Shake Your Thang - Salt 'N' Pepa
59. Sucka MC's - Run DMC
60. Children's Story - Slick Rick
61. I Know You Got Soul - Eric B and Rakim
62. How You Like Me Now (album mix) - Kool Moe Dee
63. I Got A Man - Positive K
64. I Thought It Was Me - Bell Biv Devoe
65. Keep On Walkin' - Ce Ce Peniston
66. Gettin' Funky - Kid 'N Play
67. Looking At The Front Door - Main Source
68. Feels So Good (Dirty) - Mase
69. So Whatcha Sayin - EPMD
70. Sex Wit You - Heavy D & The Boyz
71. You Know What's Up (Dirty f/Left Eye) - Donell Jones
72. Don't Walk Away (With Intro) - Jade
73. Fantasy f/Old Dirty Bastard - Mariah Carey
74. Love @ 1st Sight Feat. Method Man - Mary J. Blige
75. Groove Thang - Zhane
76. Looking Up For You (Hey Mr. DJ) - Michael Wycoff
77. Hey Mr. DJ - Zhane
78. Forget Me Nots - Patrice Rushen
79. I'm (Just) A Sucker For Your Love - Teena Marie
80. Blame It On The Boogie - The Jacksons
81. And The Beat Goes On - The Whispers
82. Saturday Love (f/Alexander O'Neal) - Cherrelle
83. I'll Do Anything For You - Denroy Morgan
84. Love Come Down - Evelyn "Champagne" King
85. Rock With You - Michael Jackson
86. I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
87. Let's Start The Dance - Bohannon
88. Cherchez La Femme/Se Si Bon - Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
89. Sooner Or Later - Larry Graham
90. Running Away - Roy Ayers
91. Must Be The Music (Original) - Secret Weapon
92. Fight The Power - The Isley Brothers
93. One Nation Under A Groove - Funkadelic
94. Treat Me Right - Chubb Rock
95. Do This My Way - Kid 'N Play
96. Strobelight Honey - Black Sheep
97. It Takes Two (Wicked Mix) - Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
98. The Breaks - Kurtis Blow
99. We Got Our Own Thang - Heavy D & The Boyz
100. Me Myself and I - De La Soul
101. Poison - Bell Biv Devoe
102. Jingling Baby (marley marl remix) - LL Cool J
103. Fast Lane - Bilal

No comments: